Thought Catalog is a place for relevant and relatable non-fiction and thought.
Their 'ideals': 1. Thought Catalog is fun, smart, and creative.
2. The site is well-designed and clutter-free.
3. TC contributors are diverse. They’re at the vanguard of their respective fields, they’re students, they’ve been published everywhere from The Paris Review to Maxim.
4. We’re nobrow and nonpartisan. We don’t take any of this or ourselves too seriously. Culture is our politics.
5. Reading Thought Catalog will probably make you more interesting. You’re going to discover stories, ideas, and voices here that you won’t find in the mainstream media.
6. We’re about today. But our mission is also archival. We plan on sticking around for a longtime.
7. Our content is always vetted and (most of the time) edited.
8. We’re generous. We’re positive. We’re friendly. We prefer to focus on the good than the bad. We’re more celebratory than critical.
9. Important conversations happen here.
10. In a small way, you’re supporting the future of journalism. Read more at http://thoughtcatalog.com/about/#FPOmMWBw6Y2Z3YVZ.99